Vigor gloveboxes are made of stainless steel and are entirely welded except for the front window and gloveports, which is where you’ll find our patented double seals. Tucked in between two traditional seals, Vigor has incorporated a vacuum train that eliminates diffusion from either side
The Sci-Lab with its industry leading gas purifier capacity together with integrated energy saving features is perfect more the most demanding of inert environment applications.
The Sci-Lab is available in just about any size you need. We do have several standard sizes which are:
- 1200/750 – Two glove workstation
- 1500/750 – Three glove workstation
- 1800/750 – Four glove workstation
- 2400/750 – Four glove workstation
All workstations are also available in double sided configurations.
Vigor has plenty of experience in designing and producing custom glove boxes of all shapes and sizes with extensive knowledge of integrating a whole host of machines and equipment within a glove box.
Whatever your requirement Vigor will work closely with you, the customer, to offer a cost-effective and quality solution.
- Working gas: Ultra-high purity inert gas
- Regeneration gas: 5% hydrogen with 95% inert gas (to match working gas)
- Purification Column: Refillable, high performance copper-based catalyst and zeolites.
- Regeneration averages ~ once per year. Purifier capacity is 60 liters of oxygen and 1.5 liters of water.
- Circulation: Fuji blower with flow rate of 45 m3/h
- Siemens PLC: Controls all solenoid and pneumatic valves
- Filters: Circulation stream is filtered when entering and leaving the glovebox with HEPA filters
- Organic solvent adsorber (activated carbon)
- Patented double-seal technology: Used on all glass interfaces
- 7″ Color touch-screen control panel
- Pressure: Regulated by Siemens PLC (+10 mbar to -10 mbar)
- Auto-diagnostic functions: Problems generate error messages, data available for export to a flash drive
- Large antechamber: Automated evacuate/refill cycles
- On-demand Circulation: Impurities automatically maintained between user-defined levels (with optional sensors installed)
- Purge cycle: Timer controlled
- Built-in stoichiometry software
- Adjustable shelving
- Leakage rate < 0.001 Vol%/h (monthly < 1 L)
- Impurity levels: Oxygen < 1 ppm, Water < 1 ppm
- Laser Manufacture
- High Vacuum Coating Technologies