Contact-free cleanliness inspection of parts surfaces
The SITA CleanoSpector inspects the cleanliness of parts’ surfaces. This ensures a high parts quality for processes of surface coating and surface treatment. The fluorescence measuring principle allows a reliable detection of slightest traces of contamination such as oils, grease or cooling lubricants. Furthermore, the SITA CleanoSpector can also measure the layer thickness e.g. of oils, anticorrosive agents or bonding agents.
The SITA CleanoSpector can be operated by hand or with the help of a stand which comes with the device. A robust construction and clearly designed operating structure ensures an optimal use at the plant and in the laboratory
Inspection of parts’ cleanliness at the touch of one button within in few seconds.
Measuring result: lowest and averaged cleanliness per part.
Automatic calibration on a clean reference surface.
Robust sensor – reproducible measuring result – optimal for mobile and flexible use at the process and in the laboratory.
- High product quality through to controlled cleaning
- Easy evaluation of the cleaning results by comparing the cleanliness of parts’ surfaces with a reference surface
- Detection of contamination on parts with diverse shapes and surfaces
- Output of the cleanliness results in percent (%)
- Easy and automatic calibration on a clean surface of a reference surface
- Variable parameter settings e. g. quantity of measuring points for an optimal adoption on the inspection task
- Up to 255 parts profiles available
Application examples SITA CleanoSpector for cleanliness inspection:
- Shafts of automobile piston after cleaning – slightest residual contamination of oils, greases or surfactants decrease the adhesive strength before printing the protection layer
- Pistons for hydraulic pumps before hardening – residual contamination have an influence on the steel quality in the hardening furnace
- Stainless steel pipes before coating (vehicle construction)
- Gear case parts before coating or bonding
- Fluxing agent residues on bond pads made of gold on ceramic substrates
- Medical instruments and implants before delivering to the user
- Cleanliness of parts before vacuum or powder coatingAnother application is controlling the layer thickness of anticorrosive agents, oils, waxes or bonding agents.