Developed for electropolishing large samples in the field and small samples in the lab, our electropolishing system simplifies residual stress vs. depth and retained austenite vs. depth data collection.
PROTO Electropolisher Model 8818-V3 is a lightweight, compact, rugged industrial design for etching or polishing tasks. Used for residual stress with depth determination by removing layers from the specimen without incurring cold-working stresses. Can also be used for general purpose metallurgical prep.
- Dual mode operation etching / polishing.
- Precision timer (up to 300 hours) with multiple ranges for secs, min, hours
- Automatic pump and electrode power off after polish
- Dual range analog current and voltage meter
- End of polish buzzer
- Integral stainless steel self-priming gear pump with long life brushless motor
- Fused input power
- Auto overpower output protection
- Replaceable spot tips, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm diameters
|Weight||8 kg (18 lbs)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (14” x 12” x 6”)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|