prepASH series is the latest in the new generation of thermo-gravimetric analysis instruments.
It determines moisture and ash values automatically and produces up to 80% savings in workload and costs. The prepASH provides higher precision and reproducibility of the results through considerable improvements of manual procedures. This is an instrument where no technology transfer data loss occurs and where the entire process is monitored and recorded from start to finish.
In one working cycle, up to 29 specimens and a reference pan are ashed fully automatically in accordance with the latest quality guidelines, monitored and recorded within a wide temperature range of 50° to 1000°C. Safety and reliability in the storage of fundamental data and operating parameters are guaranteed.
The three new models in the prepASH® 340 series:
- prepASH 229 for 29 or 12 samples
- prepASH 219 for 19 or 12 samples
- prepASH 212 for 12 samples
- Massive reduction of the work-load through the simultaneous evaluation of the moisture, ash and volatiles content of up to 29 samples in one cycle without dessicator.
- Fully automatic thermo-gravimetrical analysis with end-point recognition replaces drying oven and muffle furnace.
- High performance ceramic crucibles and turn-table enable operation at temperatures of up to 1000º C
- Freely programmable temperature profile and various stop-modes mean that each cycle can be specifically adapted to the sample undergoing test.
- Selectable atmosphere (N2, O2), exhaust option for measure sulphate-ash.
- Built-in high performance analytical balance enables direct weighing-in and continuous control of the analytical cycle and end-point recognition.
- Rotation of the turn-table and other features of construction provide homogenous temperature distribution and identical conditions for each sample.
- Fully automatic cycle ensures best reproducibility.
- Graphical report of measuring values, either single or in groups, with sample recognition in color.
- Software corresponds to the requirements of FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- Measurements meet the requirements of DIN, ASTM, ICC and others.
- Carbon application per ASTM for the analysis of moisture, ash,volatiles and fixed carbon.