From gasoline to ethanol and toluene, the Signal benchtop analyzer delivers unprecedented precision and accuracy in quantitative analysis of silicon in petroleum. The analyzer is based on XOS’s MWDXRF technology platform ensuring a robust analysis solution for demanding petroleum and industrial environments.
Silicon (Si) contamination continues to impact fuel quality, resulting in costly engine failures and catalyst fouling. ASTM test method D7757 compliant, the Signal uses proven, state-of-the-art technology to provide exceptional Si analysis.
- Know the contamination sources and develop working solutions.
- Understand the impacts of Si contamination on your business.
- Determine your Si baseline for future specifications set by ASTM or the end user.
- LOD: 0.5 ppm at 600 s.
- Dynamic Range: 0.5 ppm to 3000 ppm.
- Fits on any bench.
- Touch Screen user interface.
- User programmable measurement time:30-900 s.
- No conversion gasses, heating elements, quartz tubes or columns.
- 75 W air-cooled excitation tube.
- Total silicon analysis in hydrocarbons and bio fuels.
- For use in refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants, and inspection laboratories.
- Utilities : Helium (10 psi maximum inlet pressure)
- Sample Cup Volume : 10 ml
- Ambient Temperature Requirements : 5-40C (40-104F)
- Dynamic Range Standard: 0.5 – 3000 ppm
- Measurement time : User selectable 30-900 s
- Calibration : 8 calibration curves. Automatic and Manual Calibration functionality