From crude oil to bio-fuels in additives or water, the Phoebe® Bench-Top Analyzer delivers unprecedented precision and accuracy for quantification of phosphorus analysis. Based on XOS’s MWD XRF analytic platform, (as found in Sindie ® and Clora ®analyzers) Phoebe ® offers a LOD of 0.4 ppm in hydrocarbon matrices in a ten-minute measurement cycle.
The analyzer’s extreme ease of use with straightforward touch screen operation allows for use in a broad range of industrial environments. Phoebe ® is a “plug it in and measure” analytical solution and does not require extensive sample preparation, consumable gasses or sample conversion.
- LOD: 0.4 ppm in 600s.
- Dynamic Range: 0.4-3000 ppm wt.
- Fits on any bench and is compatible for use in mobile labs.
- Robust touch-screen user interface.
- User programmable measurement time: 30 -900 s.
- No conversion or combustible gasses required. No heating elements, quartz tubes or columns.
- Low power air-cooled excitation x-ray tube.
- Total phosphorus analysis in hydrocarbons (including crude-oil), bio-fuels and aqueous matrices.
- For use in refinery, additive plants, oil recycle facilities and test labs.
- Sample Cup Volume : 10 ml
- Ambient Temperature Requirements : 5-40C (40-104F)
- Dynamic Range : 0.4 – 3000 ppm
- Measurement Time : User selectable 30-900 s
- Calibration : 5 point calibration, capacity for 8 calibration curve