Multi-Element / Trace Metal Analyzer
HD Maxine assures precise determination of trace metals in crudes, lubricants and used oils without extensive sample preparation or expensive consumables. The analyzer enables the direct analysis of metals from Phosphorus to Lead, at unprecedented detection limits in a robust analyzer configuration designed to perform in demanding petroleum and industrial environments.
Plug it in and measure. Results with one touch. Unrivaled precision.
- Multi-element analysis
- Detecting zinc in crudes
- Hydrocarbon analysis
- Exceptional detection performance for critical elements
- No sample preparation
- No acid digestion required
- Results in less than 10 minutes
- Lab and production applications
Available with ACCU-FLOW Technology
- Eliminates particulate settling effects
- Simple design, optimized for everyday use
- Available add-on for all M-series analyzers
- Fits on any bench.
- Plug-it-in and measure: no additional utilities required.
- Touch Screen user interface.
- Utilizes ACCU-CELL pre-assembled and pre-vented sample cups for enhanced precision, extreme ease-of-use and enhanced productivity.
- No sample dilution, conversion gasses, heating elements, quartz tubes or columns
- Air-cooled excitation tube.
- Contaminants, Additives, Wear Metals.
- Refineries, Lubricant Plants, Engine Service Centers.
- Crudes and downstream hydrocarbons, lubricants and used oil.
- Elements: S, Cl, P, K, Ca, V, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Hg, As, Pb, Se.
- Analysis Range : Up to 5000ppm.
- Sample Cell Volume : 1ml
- Ambient Temperature Requirements : 5-35C
- Tube Voltage : 20 – 50 KV
- Tube Current : 0.2 – 2 mA
- Measurement Time : 300s or 600s