MINIDIS ADXpert Automatic Mini-Distillation
Portable and Automatic Mini-Distillation Analyzer
This true atmospheric distillation analyzer is extremely compact, portable and light weight and operates as a fully stand-alone unit. Designed for the quick and accurate quality control in laboratories and in the field, a distillation run on light products takes just15 minutes and requires as little as 6 mL of sample. Because of its small size, the portable mini-distillation apparatus is the ultimate solution for places where limited or no lab-space is available.
Revolutionizing ASTM D86 Testing
The automatic distillation analyzer MINIDIS ADXpert is revolutionizing ASTM D86 testing. It is a true atmospheric distillation analyzer in an extremely small format. The automation significantly improves the repeatability and the reproducibility of the highly precise results. The MINIDIS offers a detailed ASTM D86 compliant report and prints and/or transmits the results via a serial PC link.
Outstanding: Highest Safety
Broken glassware is one of the major reasons for fire hazards experienced when distilling with glass flasks. Because of the rugged metal housing, the sealed metal distillation cycle and the small sample volume, the MINIDIS ADXpert does not need a fire protection system. Cheap and durable metal sample cups instead of expensive glass flasks significantly reduce consumable costs and make the MINIDIS ADXpert a perfect solution for distillation testing within challenging environments.
Full Automation for Highest Productivity
The MINIDIS ADXpert provides a complete distillation run and test report in 15 minutes (for gasoline) using only 6 mL of sample. The automatic operation involves simply placing the filling tube into the sample and pressing “RUN”. No special programming of test conditions or prior distillation test knowledge is required. With the automatic sample introduction, the pre-programmed rinsing cycle and the use of disposable sample cups, any test preparation or manual cleaning of glass parts is avoided.
Applicable for gasoline, jet fuel and diesel products (groups 0-4), biofuels, solvents, aromatics, organic liquids, chemicals and contaminated or blended samples. Fast measurements, automatic cleaning and close to no waste allow for versatile applications in laboratories, at-line or in Mobile Labs.
- key features
- Automatic Measurement of Unknown Samples (no prior knowledge about the distillation group required)
- True atmospheric distillation
- Dry Point detection
- Automatic temperature controlled (Peltier) sample introduction system: no loss-errors due to manual sample handling
- Use of disposable, cheap metal sample cups
- Built-in pressure sensor for automatic barometric correction
- Built-in balance for accurate residual determination
- Highly accurate volume detection
- Measuring sample volume: 6 ml
- Rinsing sample volume: app. 15 ml
- Measuring time: 15 minutes (gasoline)
- Portable and rugged design for field use
- Excellent correlation to ASTM D86, ASTM D850, ISO 3405, IP 123, IP 195; Groups: 0 to 4
- Performs exclusively according to the small scale distillation standard ASTM D7344
|Display||large graphics display, backlit|
|Test Temperature||0 – 400°C (32 – 752°F)|
|Temperature Resolution||+/-0.1°C (0.18°F)|
|Measuring Sample Volume||6 mL|
|Rinsing Sample Volume||~15 mL|
|Measuring Time (Gasoline)||15 minutes|
|Accuracy of Built-in Balance||+/-0.003 g|
|Communication Languages||German, English|
|Power Requirements||100/110/230/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 200 W|
|Field Application||12 V/10A DC (vehicle battery)|
|W x H x D||253 x 368 x 277 mm (10″ x 14.5″ x 10.9″)|
|Weight||20 kg (44 lb)|