GasMix Atmo ™ was developed according to specifications written in partnership with two laboratories of the ATMO network: the French network of Associations of Chartered Air Quality Monitoring. This dilutor is used to calibrate three analyzers one after the other, automatically. In practice, it is a diluter equipped with two mass flow controller (MFC) and a set of valves selecting one of three inputs dedicated to dilute the gas associated with one of the three GasMix ™ outputs.
- Compliant to CEN standards: repeatability and linearity tests of SO2, NOX and CO-NO analyzers are simplified and automated.
The GasMix Atmo ™ software includes all the features of Aiolos software (e.g. automation, uncertainties calculations, flows monitoring ), adding a feature to select one of three standards declared in the standards library, during the sequence creation.
- Digitally driven
- Compliant to ISO 6145-7 standard
- Couples of ON/OFF valves and 3-way valves
- Equipped with 2 Mass Flow Controllers (MFC)
- Dilution ratio : up to 1/10000
- SO2, NO-NOX and CO analyzers Calibration.
|Uncertainity||< 2% on the whole range|
|Dilution||variable, according to your specific needs|
|Inlet pressure||3 bar for gases|
|Max Outlet Pressure||atmospheric, higher pressure|
|Connection||Swagelok 1/8”– 1/4″ for the diluent gas|
|Dimension||Lx W x h (cm) : 42 x 25 x 33|