GM 7000 – Gas & LPG Module
The TSHR Gas and LPG Sampler, model GM 7000, is designed to introduce safe, accurate and reliable your Gas and LPG samples into the TSHR range of Combustion Elemental Analyzers for trace level total nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine analysis.
The GM 7000 is designed with 2 fast connectors to connect a Gas or LPG sample cylinder easy and safe towards the sampling valve of the GM 7000, with a fixed volume for automatic sample introduction into the TSHR 6000- and 7000 Series TN/TS/TX Analyzer.
The GM 7000 is equipped with one sample loop with a volume of 10 mL for gas and one loop with 100 uL for liquefied gas (LPG) samples, which have multiple automatic injections capabilities.
Related Products :
- TN 7000 – Total Nitrogen Analyzer
- TS 7000 – Total Sulfur Analyzer
- TX 7000 – Total Chlorine Analyzer
- TN/TS 7000 – Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer
- TN 6000 – Total Nitrogen Analyzer
- TS 6000 – Total Sulfur Analyzer
- TX 6000 – Total Chlorine Analyzer
- TN/TS/TX 6000 – Total Nitrogen/Sulfur /Chlorine Analyzer
- ASTM D3246
- ASTM D6667
- ASTM D7551
- Standard fast connectors for Gas and LPG cylinders
- Compact design with fully controlled Athena software operation
- Safety sensor to ensure safe sample handling
- Dual sample loop design for Gas and LPG samples